im thinking that all of you should come here sometime in your life, san celemente ca. im here right now and its amazing. the weather is gorgeous. very much needed r & r. too bad most of you are stuck in cold utah!
Wait a minute...you left without me!! LoL! I'm so jealous, why are you there and I'm still here? Have so much fun, can't wait to see all the fun pics girlie!
Sarah, San Clemente is one of my favorite California beaches, if not my favorite. It just so happens that Aaron and I are moving to Laguna in June. So we will be close by to San Clemente. You can come and visit whenever. Hope all is well with you. loves
9 comments:
How long are you in CA? I get to San Diego tomorrow! Can't wait to see the warm sunshine. Call me-- miss you! xoxo
You should find Ryan Sheckler while you are there! HA!
san clemente is one of my dream places to live! I was there last weekend and it rained the whole time! I hope you are enjoying better weather!
Wait a minute...you left without me!! LoL! I'm so jealous, why are you there and I'm still here? Have so much fun, can't wait to see all the fun pics girlie!
Hey, we grew up going to San Clemente and in fact, my fam went there last summer...we didn't go! Have fun. Lucky.
how long are you here for? we should get together. we live 20 minutes away!
Fun Sars, I'm super jealous. Are you going to be back to go to Dan's Fri night? I want to see you.
Sarah, San Clemente is one of my favorite California beaches, if not my favorite. It just so happens that Aaron and I are moving to Laguna in June. So we will be close by to San Clemente. You can come and visit whenever. Hope all is well with you.
loves
Sarah this picture is amazing! I am so jealous you got to see the ocean.
Post a Comment