Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter Eggs

This last weekend we went over to Buddy's house with him and Eliza for a night of dying + decorating eggs, watching basketball games and eating hot dogs. The boys mainly watched bball while Eliza and I decorated the eggs. We made them do at least one, but we did the rest. We had a lot of fun with our awesome stickers and the glitter shaker!


our eggs


Eliza and I

10 comments:

mama jo said...

looks like alot of fun..

Jake said...

Wait. Is Bud married? Engaged? I am very out of the loop. She is so cute. Please inform!

jen said...

How fun! ok I think I knew that girl from high school...did she go to Olympus? I think we hung out a time or two...she was way cute!! Oh I'm so happy for Bud!!

Erin Spenc said...

Hey Sarah! I found your blog from Amber's link. Its so cool to see what your up to! Check out our blog @ http://jordananderinspencer.blogspot.com/

Emilee Porter said...

So Buddy's girlfriend is super cute! How long have they been dating for? Oh I'm so happy for him!

Tibett said...

Looks like fun! I did eggs with Trey on Saturday and he loved it! Of course, his were decorated with Sesame Street characters and not cute polka dots like yours!

jen said...

Ok got...she was Ashlee Neilman best friend & Ash married one of my best guy friends from school...Matt Cole! Tell her Jen Chapman (she may not remember me) says hello!!

Kirkland's said...

Hooray for Buddy!! She is darling and so are your eggs!

Todd Sansom said...

I was starting to think Buddy's girlfriend was all in head...

and sar, you win the egg painting contest. al, lets step it up a little.

Heather-joy said...

Sarah your blog is so cute. I love your Easter egg and wedding pictures. How's life?