Thursday, March 20, 2008

Im dreaming of....

Going back to our honeymoon. Ever since Cali Ive been dying to go on another trip...but a tropical one this time. Which brings me to the memories of our honeymoon in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. It was almost 2 years ago and the best trip of my life! Im hoping our next tropical trip will be to Tahiti, but until then I'll be dreaming of this...




















7 comments:

Malarie and Jader said...

That would be so much fun to go to Tahiti! Your hair looks so cute, I forgot you had those extensions. I love tropical places. In that last picture you guys are so freaking tan!! It just makes me realize how white I am!!

Jake said...

Oh yeah! I agree, Cabo is one of my all-time favorite memories. The people there were SO gracious and the beaches beautiful. Great photos!!

Tibett said...

What fun pictures! This looks like it was such a fun trip. I love tropical places, too. I'm seriously so ready for nice weather!

Megan Loves Life said...

oh my goodness, I love your hair that long! You must have brought a photographer along to get all those good pics! And... that's where we went on our honeymoon too! Oh Mexico James Taylor, I agree, I love it.

meg bags said...

so.... that pic of you guys kissing on the beach... did you have some random person take that? I would feel way awkward if a stranger was taking a pic of me kissing!!! but very cute post

laura said...

Thanks for the tip about the Tahiti trip...it looks beautiful! It seems we are both looking to go somewhere tropical so we will have to keep eachother posted about new places we find. Happy dreaming!

Todd Sansom said...

oh yeah! i've waited a long time to see Al with his shirt off!