Friday, February 29, 2008

thank you kearns



while driving out to a home i just sold i came across this, sarah jane drive! my very own street. how awesome. i was very excited and luckily i had my camera with me to document it. how nice of the city of kearns to name a street after me!

11 comments:

Travelin'Oma said...

What a fun photo! Save it forever.

Tibett said...

How funny, Sarah! That's cool. Believe it or not, I also found my name on a street in Savannah, Georgia. But it is spelled different: Tibet Ave. Fun!

The Perry's said...

Sarah! So I can't get ahold of you on your phone so I thought I would write you a quick note and see how you are.... We should do lunch sometime! I miss you! Hopefully someday I will get ahold of you! :)

mama jo said...

sounds like kearns knows "who" to honor...and you are definitely one of them..

Anonymous said...

Sarah!

So its me, Tara. Okay so how do you know Morgan Ferran? She lives across the street from me! I was looking on her blog tonight and saw yours! I am amazed we have never met. It is like a web of people we know surrounding us!! haha :)

jessica said...

I don't blame them! Sarah Jane is the cutest name. I love classic names like that. I want to name my first daughter Emma Jane.

I got chills during the preview too! Holy freaking crap!

Ashlee said...

Sar, we definitely need to get together again! I want to come down and see your house! Call me! xoxo

Sara Jane said...

SJ, we need to go get a picture underneath the sign together! I love your name! Love Always, SJ

jen said...

WEST SIDE!! yeah!! LoL! I hope I can find a sign with my name...how fun!

Brooke Breen said...

That is pretty sweet. Sorry for all the blogging questions, but when I changed my background my links to everyone's blog disappeared do you know how to get it back? We need to get together soon so, Tayci can meet you and talk you into having a baby soon.

Jake said...

Love your name!

My kids are always typing their names into the GPS so they can find "their" streets. We have never found a Gabi Drive, can you believe it?!