Saturday, March 29, 2008

ABC Tag

My cousin Hillary tagged me so here it goes...

A- Attached or Single? Attached
B-Best Friend? Al is #1, but my sisters and my high school friends are a close 2nd.
C- Cake or Pie? Cake
D- Day of Choice? Saturday probably. But I love Monday's for The Hills and The Bachelor, Tuesday and Wednesday for American Idol, and soon to be Thursday's for Grey's and The Office!
E- Essential Item? My purse, which includes all items that I cannot live without: cell phone, planner, lip gloss, wallet, i-pod, camera
F- Favorite color? Red
G- Gummy Bears or Worms? Worms
H- Hometown? I consider it to be Cottonwood Heights b/c I lived there my whole life, but I live in South Jordan right now
I- Favorite Indulgence? Sleep, watching TV, starlight mint ice cream...right now its Lost Season 2 on DVD
J- January or July? July for sure, I hate being cold and I love going to Jackson Hole every year with my extended family over the 24th of July
K- Kids? Not yet...a little baby hungry? Maybe! :) But don't get your hopes up!
L- Life isn't complete without? Love
M- Marriage Date? June 27, 2006
N- Number of Brothers and Sisters? 3 sisters & 2 brothers
O- Oranges or apples? Oranges
P- Phobias or fears? Spiders
Q- Quote? "The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of
everything; they just make the most out of everything that comes their
way."
R- Reason to smile? Spring is coming and it's warming up!
S- Season of choice? All of them but winter! So Im going to go with favorite months...April-July, September and October.
T- Tag three friends or family: Priscila, Malarie and Megan
U- Unknown fact about me? In 2nd grade I legally changed the spelling of my name, I added an "H" on the end. It used to be Sara, now its Sarah!
V- Vegetable? Asparagus
W- Worst habit? Picking at everything and cracking my knuckles
X- X-ray or ultrasound? I'm sure if I had a baby in there it'd be ultrasound, but right now it'd be X-ray. I had to get an ultrasound once and I didn't like the freezing cold gel they used on my stomach!
Y - Your favorite food? Ice cream and avocados
Z- Zodiac sign? Taurus

5 comments:

meg bags said...

love it sista! When I got my ultrasound the gel was warm!:)

Emilee Porter said...

you actually changed the spelling of your name?! Wow, that is too funny.

kelly said...

i love your quote! i'll have to remember that one.

kelly said...

and do you eat the ice cream and avocado together?

& i can't believe your parents let you change the spelling of your name. that cracks me up!

Travelin'Oma said...

I'm totally shocked that your mom spelled it without an "H" in the first place. I think in the excitement of having you she accidently left it off and wished it was there all along.