Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Birthday Dad!...and Happy Easter



Today is an important day, while it is Easter-more importantly its my dad's birthday!!! And those of you who know him know that he deserves a big shout out!

My dad seriously is the most amazing person on the planet! He is so funny, nice to everyone (except his daughter's boyfriends! jk), he is very hardworking, treats my mom like a queen and is so caring. I couldnt have been blessed with a better dad. Everyone who meets him loves him instantly.

He really is my hero and I am so proud to call him my dad! Growing up I was always scared to get married because I knew I could never find someone as amazing as my dad. And on my wedding day I was bawling because I was so sad to leave him! Can you tell that Im a daddy's girl?

Happy Birthday Daddy! You are such an example to me and you really are my hero! I love you papa!

{Here are some pics from our birthday celebration last night, we went to dinner at Desert Edge, shopping at Pottery Barn, and then my dad and Ben went to the Jazz game}



dad and his girls, minus my mom and katie



me, brooke, meg, eliza, grandma lou

6 comments:

Abby and Ryann said...

So cute! Your dad is darling and so are you. Good genes those Bagleys ;). So fun catching up the other day even if it was just for a second. When I get back from NY we MUST schedule a lunch. AND you better have signed up for the half marathon??? I need a running bud!

mama jo said...

cute post...happy birthday to a great big bro....

Tibett said...

These pictures of you and your dad at your wedding are beautiful!

Rachel and Eric said...

Sarah!
I found your blog through Danielle's and it is SO cute! And I always think of you because I met a way cute girl here and her name is Sarah Jane!

Anonymous said...

loved your pictures.Tom is pretty good looking for an old man. He's a nice brother too.

Kirkland's said...

Happy B-day Bish!! Sarah, you know how much I love your dad and yes you are a lucky girl to have him! But he is equally as lucky to have you and the rest of your amazing family!