Sunday, March 9, 2008

San Clemente

this last week al and i went with my parents to stay at my grandma's condo in san clemente, ca--one of the best places in the world. it was so much fun! im depressed to be home. we went there mainly to the see wicked at the pantages theatre in LA, which was AMAZING. i definitely recommend it. we also went swimming, shopped, walked the streets of balboa island, went to the newport temple and saw a movie (penelope...very cute and i LOVED christina ricci's clothes). we ate at claimjumper a number of times b/c its so good and we dont have one here, we also decided to eat at cheesecake factory there because the wait in ut is ridiculous. it was a much needed trip!


at the irvine spectrum

al let me marry mcdreamy!

we love our rainbows

eating at claimjumper before wicked

outside the pantages theatre before seeing wicked



at the newport temple

the irvine spectrum again

balboa island

eating a dad's frozen banana...the best thing ever! yum

at south coast plaza...the sunset was beautful

mom and dad at the end of the pier

walking the san clemente pier

12 comments:

mama jo said...

looks like a fantastic trip..glad you enjoyed every bit of it...

Copinga's said...

How fun! I ablsolutely love Newport it's the best!!We still need to get together sometime soon..

jessica said...

Oh gosh! I recognized pretty much every spot in those pics! Dads frozen bananas is the best, I agree! I love Balboa so much :( Can't wait to go back in August.

jen said...

How cute are you two!! I love the pic of Al holding your bag like it's his, nothing new!! LoL! He makes me laugh! Your hair looks so cute in your side bun, I hope my hair can for once grow fast! OH, that makes me so excited for NYC...did you just love WiCKed?! Looks like so much fun Sar!!

Luke and Ali Stewart said...

That is the funnest place ever! We went there for Spring break our senior year and it was the funnest trip ever~

Tibett said...

What fun pictures! I'm jealous...it looks like you had a blast!

Becky said...

J-E-A-L-O-U-S!! You look wonderful! Teach me to dress like you Sarah! Wicked is the best. I am so glad you were able to go and see it! Miss you...

Team Box! said...

Ah how fun, you look beautiful in every picture!!
We need to take a trip with all the girls, that's definatley much needed!

Kirkland's said...

I loved looking at those pics of you and your parents! I love your family - you are so blessed to have such wonderful parents. Looks like you guys had a great time!

Meg and Nate said...

It looks like you had a great time Sar! I missed you while you were gone. :) Seeing the sun in the pictures makes me want summer here even more!

Kristin Morgan said...

How fun!!!! Looks like you had a good time! I am jealous you saw Wicked!

Emilee Porter said...

I'm so jealous! looks like you guys had so much fun!