How long have you been together? 2 years 9 months total
How long did you date? We met in June 2005 and got married June 2006
How old is he? 26
Who eats more? Mainly him, sometimes me!
Who said "I love you" first? Me
Who is taller? Al, he is 6'0" Im 5'7"
Who sings better? We are both terrible! But I'd have to say he's better.
Who is smarter? Definitely Alan
Who does the laundry? Mainly me, but he helps too.
Who does the dishes? Mainly me again, but he helps!
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Looking from the foot of the bed, he sleeps on the right side.
Who pays the bills? Me
Who mows the lawn? Ive never mowed the lawn in my life...so Al
Who cooks dinner? Me, except for when Al makes mac & cheese or spaghetti...he's better at making those.
Who is more stubborn? We both are!
Who kissed who first? He kissed me first on a four-wheeler ride behind his house! It was so cute and that's where he proposed.
Who asked who out first? Long story, but me I guess.
Who proposed? Alan
Who is more sensitive? Me
Who has more friends? I do, most of Alan's friends got married before I met him and we don't hang out with them too much.
Who has more siblings? Me, I come from a family of 6 kids and Al comes from a family of 3.
Who wears the pants in the relationship? A Happy Wife is a Happy Life! Enough said.
Who are you tagging? Mal, Priscila, Brina, Brooke and Tibett
No comments:
Post a Comment