Last Saturday Al and I went with the Coe's to this fashion show downtown launching the new Market Station development and the opening of Elite Modeling agency in So Sa La (the cool way of saying South Salt Lake). One of the sponsors was Nappi Clothing-a new company that Alan is doing some investment work with. All of the models were wearing Nappi jeans and they announced Utah's Next Top Model who got a 3 year contact with Elite. We got VIP passes and free jeans (that retail for $165!) so it was worth it! Supposedly there were some celebrities there like Ashley Tisdale, Anne Hathaway and more, but not many people saw them. And thanks for the pics Diana...sorry I stole them!
10 comments:
Where's the stoner picture of you and Tyler... ha ha (Tyler looked weird, but you looked great). Well you had more information on all of the details, but I should have known since you are quite a fashionable gal. Hope you like your jeans and we should get together more often.
How much fun! Free jeans... always worth it. That is my cousin Ali. It is funny we ran into them and they were talking about Paris and doing runway shows... what a life she has!! Go Ali!!
Free designer jeans?...Lucky!
This sounds like so much fun! And free designer jeans? I'm way jealous!
sounds like fun...you should be utah's next top model
Wow I want to go! I bet it was a blast. You'll have to take a picture of your hot new jeans. . . don't you love free stuff?! Ha ha I love the picture of you and Alan at the fashion show. You guys should be up on the runway!
Andrew & I were wondering what that place stood for b/c we drove by it last week. How fun...you have to let me know how you like the jeans? Free stuff is...the best!! You look just as hot as ever...why didn't you jump in with the models?!
I am jealous free jeans! I am so glad you put all those backgrounds sites cause i needed a new one! You guys are such a cute couple! hope to run into you soon!
hey hey hey! good seeing you two there. what a surprise, and as always, a pleasure. go danny nappi!
Hello stranger, seriously kind of a joke! What a cool thing you guys got to do, and that you got free jeans no fair! K so call me about Sat. we should go at the same time!
Post a Comment