I know its a little late in the day, I haven't been home until now, but I just have to wish my little sister and best friend a Happy Happy Birthday...the big 2-0!! She is the most beautiful, funniest, sweetest, best dresser in the world and I look up to her so much! I talk to her at least 5 times a day and I don't know what I'd do without her. To celebrate her big day we went to CPK for dinner, did some shopping and then went back to my parents for cake and present opening! I love you Meg...Happy Bday!!
3 comments:
That picture of you girls is so cute. Your sisters have all really become so beautiful!
I just realized that I haven't commented on your blog in forever! Just know that I am still faithfully loving and reading it!
sarah!!! wow i can not belive that meg is 20!!!! it is amazing how time just flys.
love jenny
Post a Comment