Thursday, June 26, 2008

alan & sarah continued...

Sorry if your sick of us! But since I use my blog as my journal, photo album and scrapbook Im going to keep posting pics of us from the last few years! Enjoy!

Halloween 07', Tinkerbell and Peter Pan

Halloween 06', Wayne and Garth

My 22nd Bday

College graduation
Linds and Jeff's Wedding Dinner, June 07'
Campfire, Summer 07'

Summer 06'
White Trash BBQ 06'
Summer 06'
First time I went through the temple, June 06'
Summer 06' @ Mulligan's

PS...Is anyone as OBSESSED with So You Think You Can Dance as much as I am?? Go Chelsie Hightower!!

PSS...What about The BACHELORETTE?? This season is amazing, all of you who arent watching it are MISSING OUT!

4 comments:

Larsens said...

Those pics are so cute! i love looking at pictures, you are so gorgeous!! I also am obsessed with so you think you can dance. Last night was so awesome for Chelsea i am a big fan of hers now! That is the best show, wish i could go in person! You guys are so cute, happy anniversary soon!

Tibett said...

Keep the pics coming. They are so fun to see. I can't believe you got Alan in that Peter Pan outfit! And I am loving so you think you can dance. I love Chelsea Hightower, and Kerrington. And I have heard from lots of people that I'm totally missing out on the Bachelorette! I'm bummed I skipped this one...Whitney and I were talking about doing a Red Mango night next week...want to?

Steve and Stacy Harbie said...

LOVE so you think you can dance!!!

Your pics are way cute. Where did you get that peter pan and tinkerbell costume? I loved it!

melissa said...

happy anniversay soon! and i am obsessed with both shows. they are great and i have loved chelsie since her audition in SLC! i really like her partner too, he's different but good!