Thursday, June 12, 2008

What I Was Doing...

20 years ago...
1. I was a cute little 3 year old
2. I had a "mushroom" hair cut (as you can see)
3. My little sister was about to be born


3 year old pictures
10 years ago...
1. I was a total tom-boy complete with high socks, Nike's and a 49ers puffy coat...I was a real looker huh?!
2. I was totally awkward and had no clue how to do my hair or pluck my eyebrows
3. I kissed a boy for the first time


13 year old pictures

5 years ago....
1. I just graduated high school...weird that my 5-year reunion is this Saturday
2. I just got my first job being a hostess at Loco Lizard
3. I was about to rush for a sorority and start college at the U of U


Senior picture and graduation

Delta Gamma days

3 years ago...
1. I had just met Alan
2. I had a missionary AND a boyfriend (ya there was definite drama when Al and I first started dating)
3. I was working at Simmons Media


One of our first dates

1 year ago...
1. We were living at my parents waiting for our house to be built
2. I just graduated college and start real-estate school
3. We were about to celebrate our One Year Anniversary



So far this year...
1. We moved to Daybreak
2. We've been to California 4 times
3. I started working

Yesterday I...
1. Went to work
2. Went running
3. Watched "So You Think You Can Dance"

Tomorrow I...
1. Will go to work and get a Father's Day present
2. Clean my house
3. Work-out

In the next year I ...
1. Will get pregnant...jk!
2. Run a half-marathon....1.5 miles down without stopping, only 11.5 more to go!!
3. Grow out my hair

3 things on my to-do list today:
1. Work
2. Go running
3. Watch SYTYCD

My favorite treats/foods:
1. Starlight Mint Ice Cream
2. Hot dogs
3. Wheat Eggo's with I Cant Believe Its Not Butter
4. Samoa Girl Scout Cookies

3 bad habits (or things I would change about myself):
1. Im always late...my world just runs 10 minutes behind everyone else's

2. Im a horrible backseat driver

3. I sleep way too much and I can never wake up in the morning

If I were suddenly a billionaire, I would...
Give lots to charity and build a school in Africa (I think I watch too much Oprah!), give a lot to the church, make sure everyone I love is well taken care of, go shopping!, put in savings and start savings accounts for my future kids and grandkids, rent out our house and buy another one, hire a cook and personal trainer, travel the world.

Places I love to go...
1. Southern California
2. My parents house
3. Hawaii

3 Jobs I've had...
1. Real Estate Agent and assistant
2. Farmers Insurance Account Manager
3. Cashier at Uinta Golf

I TAG anyone who wants to do it!

19 comments:

Malarie and Jader said...

I'm curious about that comment you made about getting pregnant within the next year or saying you are right now. Did I read that right?!!

mama jo said...

cute, cute pictures. you've always been such a beautiful girl...still are...your mom and dad need a grandbaby...get busy!

Travelin'Oma said...

I actually sometimes think of you as that little 3 year old. You are a doll! I'm going to copy this blog. It's cute!

Ashlee said...

How funny. I can't believe it was already 5 years ago we graduated highschool!
So whats this 'or am i'?? Are you just trying to get a reaction out of everyone?!?!

The Thueson's said...

That is funny! I am pretty sure that I had that same haircut when I was younger. Except I have crazy thick horse hair and so it was a little bigger... Ugh!

Erin Spenc said...

That was so cute. Weird that I've known you long enough to say, "Oh yeah, that's, totally Sarah" in those 3yr old pictures. You are just so cute.

meg bags said...

Thats funny! cute pics, i looked exactly like that. Thats funny how al's hair use to look like that!!!

Di said...

What a cute post... I love the 13 yr old pics... those are hilarious :)
I might have to do this on my blog too just so I can include funny pictures of myself.

Waltman said...

Totally funny Sar. I love the little pics of you. And yes we do need to get together soon!

jen said...

That is so cute.. I love this post! I love your "mushroom" hair too! You would die of too much laughter if you saw some of the hairstyles I rocked when I was younger... my mom thought she was a stylist! I'm so proud of you and your running! You let me know when you run that 1/2 & I would love to do it with ya! There's one in San Fran in Oct. & best part...you get a freaking Tiffany's necklace for finishing! Um...count me in!! Love you lots!

jen said...

oh and don't you be jokin' about getting prego little missy... you and Al would have the cutest little kid!

Megan Loves Life said...

i'm glad you chose al, you guys are the cutest couple (in pictures anyway, i've never actually seen you together!) you sure grew up well! love the sweater vest...

Tibett said...

Sarah, I love this post! You are such a cute girl. I love the pic with your short hair. It is fun to learn so much about you!

the Eggett's said...

Sarah! I am totally digging your 3 year old pictures! That was a cute post!

melissa said...

i'm running a half marathon too! i have to wait until after the baby is born, but i already registered for the salt lake half next year. which one are you running? we should train together since we live so close! i'm only walking at this point though, but after the baby is born i am game to run with you!

the taylors said...

it was so great to see you. and hopefully we can stay in better contact even if it is through our blogs.

Abby and Ryann said...

Haha.. Oh my gosh Sarah I am dying at your little pics, so freaking cute! Your little mushroom cut is money. And those Nike socks! Too good. Love you!

marta said...

you are too too cute!! i love those photos. you have accomplished so much in such little time. you and al are such a great pair. i can tell you two are so happy together. anyway, i loved seeing you and your sisters this weekend. xoxo.

Just Spotted said...

love all the cute pictures!

btw, in case we haven't mentioned it before... THANK YOU for linking to us, & for helping spread the just spotted love!

xoxo, K