Now I know how much all of you have loved staring at my mushroom haircut for the past week, but its time to move on to a new {unexciting} post. Last Saturday was my 5 year high school reunion! It seems so weird that Ive already been graduated for 5 years! It really feels like I just graduated. These past few years have flown by! Before I know it I'll be at my 10 year reunion...that will be the weird one. The reunion was actually a lot of fun. I saw girlfriends that I haven't seen in forever (except through the blogging world), and I saw guy friends that I hadn't seen since either my wedding or our high school graduation--so it was a lot of fun catching up with all of them. For the most part I knew what everyone has been up to, but it was still way fun. Alan had a blast and was just dying to go to it! Ya Right! Luckily Brina's hubby Jed and her little boy Bentley were there to entertain him. All of you who didn't come are lame...Jk. I'm glad I went but I think our 10 year will be more fun. Here are a few pics from the night...Brina these are for you!
6 comments:
I know I can not believe my five year is next year! But my friends were in student gov and they are not planning one. At first I didn't want one also, but after looking at your post it seems like it would be fun.
Just wait til you are going to your 20 year like me this summer. You feel exactly the same...but with more wrinkles.
Wow That is crazy you have been graduated for 5 years and mine is next year. Time flies! Those are cute pics!:)
you are so good at keeping up with your blog! yours is my favorite one to look at because it's always new. how do you do it? i struggle...
Looks like fun, Sarah! I didn't go to my five or my ten year...I'm lame! You look so cute in all the pics.
fun! fun! it looks like you guys had a great time!
Post a Comment