Thursday, May 29, 2008

Memorial Day Weekend

We didn't go out of town or anything for the long weekend, but it kind of felt like it! I was planning on cleaning and relaxing all weekend but we ended up being on-the-go the entire time! And we saw FOUR movies! On Friday we went to Narnia, on Saturday we went to Indiana Jones and then that night we rented Pirates 3 (neither of us had seen it yet). And then on Monday we went to Iron Man with my family. All four movies were ok, but Iron Man was my favorite actually. I liked the original Narnia, Indiana and Pirates way better then these sequels.

On Monday Alan's family decided that it'd be fun to go to the Kennecott Copper Mine. I was way excited to go because for my whole life I have looked at the mine out of my window from the East-side mountains, but I had never been there. It was way fun and cool to see it up close! Here are some pics....





3 comments:

Tibett said...

Cool! I have never been there...it's funny how much you don't see in your own hometown! Looks like a fun day.

Jenny said...

hey sara, it is jenny again. that is cool. i have never been to the coppermine. but have heard great things about it. have a great day.
takecare, jenny
p.s. my email is metcalfjenny23@gmail.com if you ever want to write!!

Todd Sansom said...

I haven't been to that mine since I was probably 13. Its like a boy's Allison Wonderland. I need to hit it up again!