Our 2 Year anniversary is this week...weird that we've been married for 2 whole years, dating for over 3! So for the next few days I thought Id share some pictures of us throughout the years....
We had a group date doing ear-wax candles in Spring 06', weird date I know!
This is from the day Al proposed, April 2 06'
Valentines 06'
5 comments:
You guys are super cute. I love the pics you put up. Happy 2 year anniversary.
loves
You guys are so cute! They are all so cute and fun to see, but I love the proposal pic the best! Thanks for sharing!
You guys are so cute together!
Chad and I did ear wax candles one time just to try it! Congrats on 2 years.
Happy Anniversary. I want to go to a white trash bbq :) The hot air balloon picture reminds me of when Tyler also took me on a hot air balloon ride for my birthday and we landed in someone's yard and almost hit the side of the house... hopefully your landing wasn't so scary.
Cute pictures.
Post a Comment