Last weekend we took a quick trip to Vegas to see Mamma Mia! We had so much fun! Mamma Mia was SO cute, I loved it. And we had front row seats! I cant wait to see the movie now! We went to the pool both days, went shopping, ate dinner, and of course ate at In-N-Out. It was a short little getaway but it was the perfect way to celebrate our anniversary!
4 comments:
Looks like you guys had fun! I love anniversaries! Isn't Mamma Mia so cute? I can't wait for the movie either.
Love,
Hill
P.S. Did you hear that Wicked is coming to Salt Lake next spring or maybe the spring after that (I don't remember which)?
Congratulations on the Anniversary! Another year down .... that's an accomplishment! :) You guys look like you had alot of fun! It is always fun to get away just the two of you! Hope you have another great year!
Dan
How fun! I'm jealous. I love little trips to vegas. You look so cute! Bye the way, I thought Red Mango was alot of fun! Let's do it again soon!
I'm so jealous that you went to Mama Mia. We've been three times and absolutely LOVE it. So glad that you guys had a great anniversary.
Post a Comment