Today is our 2 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!! I really cant believe its already been two years...time really does fly by when your having fun. I feel like our wedding day was yesterday! So much has happened during the past two years and I'm so grateful for such an amazing husband. We have both grown and learned so much from each other. I have the best hubby in the world who puts up with me and will do anything for me, including taking me to Vegas this weekend to see Mamma Mia. He knows my obsession for Broadway plays and is willing to travel to another state to see them with me-if that's not a good husband I don't know what is! I feel so blessed to have married such an incredible guy, I really couldn't have dreamed up a better husband! I love you Al and I cant wait for the years to come! Happy Anniversary!













8 comments:
Your wedding pictures are beautiful!! I can't believe it has been two years already. I still remember the day that you two got engaged! It is so much fun to see all the pictures!
I am very into So You think you can Dance and Chelsie is my favorite. The Bachelorette?? I was hoping for Grahm!
What beautiful wedding pictures! You guys are so cute!
such a beautiful bride.. congrats. i hope you guys have fun at mamma mia.. just in time to see it before the movie!
I can't believe it has already been two years. It seems like you wedding was just barely. Time really does fly! Your pics are so pretty! We need to come see ya next time we are by there. Hopefully soon.:)
P.S. You will love Girls camp. It is lots better when you a leader. You'll have to let me know how it goes though.
Happy 2 years! Wow, it seems like just yesterday that we were at your wedding! Sar you are absolutely gorgeous! Thanks for sharing all the fun pictures.
P.S. I really want to get together and go to lunch sometime in the near future. I'm thinking that we should go with Amy before she moves to NY. I'll call you! xoxo
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! Time really does fly, doesn't it?! I'm so glad you put more wedding pics up b/c I think you are one of the most stunning brides I'd ever seen! I've told you before... I just love all that you did, it was beautiful!! Well here's to a happy wife & a happy life! ;) Love you guys!
How fun! Congrats on two years! Your wedding pics are BEAUTIFUL!!
Post a Comment