A few days after Christmas I skipped out on work early for some sledding! We went and picked up some tubes at Big-O and headed out.
The tubes took over the car!
Our first stop was Flat Iron Park in Sandy - the hill is huge and so fast, I was so nervous but it was SO fun. I hadn't been sledding in 6 probably so I loved it!
Flat Iron got a little crowded so we drove around to find more hills and we ended up behind the tennis courts at the Cottonwood Heights Rec Center aka The Spa. The hill looked kinda small but ended up being so fun! And there were only a few other kids there so we pretty much had the spot to ourselves. It was big enough that it was still fun, but not too long that it was a workout to get back up. And someone had built a way fun jump that we took advantage of! :)
It got FREEZING when it got dark but we had so much fun and can't wait to go again!

1 comment:
Still sad I had to miss it! :(
Post a Comment