Last weekend a group of our girlfriends from Delta Gamma went to St. George for a quick getaway! It was so fun to get together with no boys, catch up and do girl stuff!
We watched chick flicks (High School Musical, Step Up and Enchanted...yes we are in middle school still), had some pretty hilarous chats, stuffed ourselves with waffles, In-n-Out and Pasta Factory, and went swimming. I think my favorite part was getting ready together-I miss getting ready with all the girls and helping eachother do our hair, makeup and try on clothes. It felt like we were in our sorority again living at the Deeg!
I really am so blessed to have such amazing friends! I love you girls and thanks again Care...we really need to do it more often!


9 comments:
looks like fun. time with the girls is always great.
I've been waiting...Cute pic's! It looks like you guys had a ton of fun! I serioulsy love girl trips. hope you enjoyed Grey's last night :)
That looks so fun. I wish my friends would go out and do that.. no kids, no husbands!!! Anyway, I am jealous and I bet you got tan which makes me even more jealous!!
So Fun! I love girls weekends out!
How much fun! You girls look gorgeous!
Love the pics! Miss you already- Can we do lunch or din this week? I met a very cute boy that lives in P-town so maybe we can meet you and Al and double. Love you!
This looks like so much fun! Sometimes "girl time" is just what you need. You are so cute!
I totally know what you mean by - helping each other put on makeup and do each others hair. That was my favorite and I miss that so much! So glad you guys had such a great time. Cute girlfriends.
Girls trips are the best!! Ok and where in the world is that Golden Spoon...that was my favorite, favorite!! I was so sad when all of ours went away!
Post a Comment