I started this post a few days ago and never finished it, so here it is! Last weekend was full of birthday's! Last Friday we went to The Lion House to celebrate my Grandma's 75th Birthday! It was a lot of fun being with the whole family, having great food and fun entertainment.
Here's my grandma being serenaded by the singers
My grandma with her kids, minus one.
In front of The Lion House with Al and two of my sisters
Last Saturday it was Alan's birthday and his family had us over for a little party to celebrate both of our birthday's, our 50th Birthday to be exact! (23 + 27=50!)
On Sunday we went to Alan's house again and then we went and took pictures in front of the temple that's being built in our neighborhood. Its coming along!
And today is my bday! Yea! My friend's had a party for me on Wednesday but I'll post those pics later. Until then I'll be celebrating another birthday weekend!
5 comments:
50, so cute! Happy Birthday - glad you had a good one. Tell Brooke to blog.
Hey sarah jane!!!
Happy Birthday girlie!!
I"m so so mad I couldn't come to your bday party at pris's, we are about to go insane doing our stupid sprinkler system, ah! I want to take you to lunch though to feed my bonesy besty! Love you and happy birthday, tell al happy birthday too.
Happy Late Birthday to both of you! Your b-day is one day before mine! I am glad you had a good one! We need to get together soon. I saw Megs last weekend. We should all get together. :)
Hey Sara! Pris talked me into getting a blog and now I am pretty much obsessed. I would love for all of us to get together. Let me know what days work best for you!! I hope all is well.
Sarah,
I love your cute little blog and your husband and you are so cute together. See you at work!
Meghan
Post a Comment