My 23rd (is that old or young, I cant decide!?) birthday was last week and it was so much fun! And it lasted forever which is always great! It started off on Alan's birthday, April 26th, when his family had a combined party for us both. Then it went on to Wednesday, April 30th, when my friends had a party for me! THEN on May 2nd, my birthday, Alan and I went to dinner at Market Street and went to see Made of Honor. THEN my family had dinner for me on Sunday where I opened presents, and THEN we went to dinner with my fam at Red Butte Cafe on Monday! What a birthday! Thanks friends and family for all you did for me and for the phone calls, texts, emails, etc! I love you all so much!

13 comments:
Happy Birthday Sarah! I remember coming to the hospital when you were born...wow that makes me sound old.
Fun pics, Sarah! I'm glad you had a great birthday! Let's get together soon, I feel like only see you at church!
happy happy birthday to you! you look as pretty as ever. what a fun birthday bash and i want your review of Made of Honor.. any good?? xoxox.
Happy Birthday!!! I am glad you had such a great day!!!
SARA, HEY HAPPY BIRTHDAY.. IT IS JENNY METCALF!!! VIRGINIA BROWN'S DAUGHTER. I WAS LOOKING AT MY COUSINS BLOG. AND I FOUND YOURS. WE NEED TO TALK. MY EMAIL IS metcalfjenny23@gmail.com.
THAT IS GREAT THAT YOU KEEP UP WITH ALL YOUR HS GIRLFRIENDS. WELL LOVE YOU, JENNY
happy happy birthday! and 23 is definitely young!
Happy Birthday Sarah! I just wanted to say hi. I heard you live out in Daybreak and we do too. What street do you guys live on? I think it would be way fun to get together sometime. I'm excited to have other kidless couples out there to hang out with. Talk to you soon! ~Keri Evans Cannon
sar! you seem like the blog guru, and i need help! so i tried to change my background...and now all my links are gone, plus i can't get the background to change. is that normal or am i completely retarded?
Sars- Happy Late Birthday! I am a big fan of week long birthday celebrations.
Ok first of all your blog is adorable and I need major help! I work all day and never want to come home to a computer, but I really need to step it up a notch. You are pretty close to Tay and I. We are just east of the new elementary school on Navarro Way. We are about 9 houses north of Zac and Kyley. We really like it out there so far. We are slackers and haven't gone to our new ward yet because of the Jazz games, but we will for sure be there next week. I would love to come on Wednesday night, but kind of feel stupid. I don't know anyone. What time are you going at? I'm excited to meet people! Also, you're in real estate? What do you do?
I'm going to write all over your wall too :) I'm way excited to meet the people in our ward. Some of my friends are now coming out to my house on Wed night, but really the next activity I want to come b/c it's the only way to get to know people. I would love it if you introduced me. :) Sounds like you have a fun job! I do marketing and leasing for a commercial real estate company. I mostly deal with brokers daily and show spaces. I am the landlord rep for our buildings b/c we don't list them with brokers/ agents. It's a fun job! The company is Freeport West. We mostly focus on Industrial Warehouse space in SLC. hopefully I won't have to work for much longer though :) What's your email address so I don't have to write novels on your blog?
Happy Birthday Sar! Looks like you were spoiled, and you deserve it. So good to know that other do the happy birthday sign at there house also! :)
HAPPY (belated) BIRTHDAY CUZ!! You are so beautiful!! How funny that I saw a woman in Hawaii that looked so much like you...even Andrew thought so! Oh and you are so not old my friend...life is just beginning!! Love ya!
p.s. how'd Momma Bagley do on her talk??
Post a Comment