so basically i'm obsessed with david archuleta! it hasn't always been this way, i've liked him all season but i've never been obsessed. the obsession started when we decided to go to murray high last friday for utah's "david archuleta day!" we had so much fun! it was nuts-there were so many crazy fans there! it was so fun seeing and hearing him in person, he's so cute and really does have an amazing voice!
i'm just sad now because i hope he doesn't go all "crazy hollywood."
unfortunately right when i pulled out my camera it died! luckily priscila came with her friend from work so she took a lot of pics, but then hers ended up dying! fortunately we had camera phones! here's are some pics...




11 comments:
it looks like it was tons of fun. i love that you went to support him... that's awesome.
I'm obsessed too! It was a recent obsession also, but I just think he's the cutest thing in this entire world. Hope you have fun in St. George with the girls!
i don't even remember which site it was from. i ended up not even using it because i was hoping if i went back to my old plain one everything would be back, but it wasn't. oh well! what websites are good ones that won't delete my links?
Oh I am SO SO jealous!!! I wish I could've seen him! I love him too!! He is the cuttest kid. Looks like you had so much fun!
Oh I am so Jealous! I wanted to go but it was a crazy day for us. That looked like it was so fun and I have to agree with you I love David Archuleta!:)
That is hilarious you went to that! I bet it was crazy!
Kristin
I hear he has already gone Hollywood and is doing drugs and swearing at people and having sex!
you are hilarious! I love that you went to see David. So what's up? Are we going to watch the AI season finale on Wed? We can do it at my house if you want...
Hey Sar! It's Sarah, I was blog surfing and I found yours! You are so cute and I totally love David Archuletta too!!! How are you doing?
We love him too and were a little suprised he didn't win. He'll be fine and that's what makes it ok. Chris got his autograph at the Jazz game.
I can't believe Mugs has a picture of David's head poking out of a moon roof on her phone...she's a weird as David's dad--as mentioned by you. ;o)
Post a Comment