my weekend started off by going HERE on friday

a little place that is delish! i definitely recommend it. they sell frozen yogurt that is good for you and tastes great! they only have 2 flavors but there are lots of toppings. you feel refreshed after you eat it, not full and gross like you do when you eat regular fatty ice-cream. i crave it everyday-yum!
then saturday consisted of attempting to go here

2 HOUR WAIT AT 4:00??? i dont think so. SO we ended up going to...

no complaints here!
THEN Al ditched me and went to this

which was fine because my sisters and i decided to do this!


a little place that is delish! i definitely recommend it. they sell frozen yogurt that is good for you and tastes great! they only have 2 flavors but there are lots of toppings. you feel refreshed after you eat it, not full and gross like you do when you eat regular fatty ice-cream. i crave it everyday-yum!
then saturday consisted of attempting to go here

2 HOUR WAIT AT 4:00??? i dont think so. SO we ended up going to...

no complaints here!
THEN Al ditched me and went to this

which was fine because my sisters and i decided to do this!

7 comments:
I love this! Red Mango (DELISH), Cheesecake (what a horrible wait!), but home depot doing jumps looking like your flying!!! GREAT!! Looks like you had so much fun!! Again so glad I ran into you!
thanks for sharing that blog background site! I always wondered how you all have these adorable backgrounds... now I know your secret! And I guess I better make sure no one else has the one I picked! :)
Where is Red Mango? Gonna have to try that since I'm loving ice-cream right now but don't want to gain even more weight!! Cute pics jumping, you got game girl!
Wow, Sarah, I love the jumping pictures! It looks like you had a way fun night! With lots of good food too!
Ha that was cute! Thanks so sharing your day!!
We need to talk, call me...
Hey girl! How are you? I want to try that Red Mango place. Yum! Fun pictures.
I gotta get to Red Mango! My mom and Andrew both went and said it was way yummy! p.s. you and your sis are so cute!
Post a Comment