Wednesday, February 20, 2008

friends


priscila, me, lauren

i just have to say how grateful i am for all of my friends! saturday night we had a bunch of our friends over for pizza and games. it was so much fun! the group included...my best friend from 4th grade, my 6th grade boyfriend, a few best friends i met in 7th grade, sorority sisters and their frat boy husbands. i have met the best of friends throughout all walks of my life and i love you all. lets get together more often!

3 comments:

jen said...

How fun!! You look so cute! I love ya!

jen said...

p.s. once again...go look at my friend's blog, Dickson's...you will be so glad you did! muah!

the driggs said...

Thanks Sarah for having us over! You are the best:)
love you,

Pris

I will keep planning stuff at your house until I get my own:)