I absolutely love Thanksgiving - good food, spending time with both of our families, fall leaves, pie..it's the best!
We had a perfect Thanksgiving this year. We went with my family, grandma and cousins to Tuscany at noon for our round 1 of Thanksgiving dinner. As usual the food was amazing - and even better that there was no cooking or clean up! :)
After Tuscany we went to see Bud and Lize's house and then to visit Aunt Marie.
That night we went to Al's parents for round 2 of Thanksgiving dinner! It's so fun going to Tuscany, but there is nothing like a delicious home-cooked Thanksgiving dinner with the fam. And I made real stuffing for the first time thanks to Whit for giving me step-by-step instructions and letting me call and text her a billion times asking questions! :)
Since we ate at noon with my family we were hungry for another dinner that night!
I really do have so much to be thankful for this year!
2 comments:
looks like fun!
love all the pictures and I'm so happy that you made the stuffing!! So easy and super good!! Now people will expect it every year so watch out!
Post a Comment