i was not a big fan of the people who played edward and bella at first, but they did such a good job!
some of the cullen's looked a little hokey but other than that i loved all of the characters they chose.
the way i imagined everything while reading the book really did come to life.
and jacob--was he hot or what?! i may be biased though since im a jacob fan. i loved edward too though.
but really, just go see it, if you havent already. maybe i'll see you there since im planning on going like 5 more times. at least.
now i cant wait for new moon.

5 comments:
mmm hmm... loved it! I liked all the Cullens, they were so perfect and posh. I don't think Jacob is hot at all but that Eddie... wow. (I've never read the book so I don't know if I'm a Jacob or Edward fan yet but I can't wait for the second movie!)
um ok.... i NEED those shirts!!! we couldn't find them anywhere!! so cute!! i am obsessed too!! we should all go! :)
I'm obsessed with EDWARD!! I absolutely loved the movie!! Can't wait for more!! Love you Sar
K seriously, where'd you get those shirts? And don't worry, I saw the movie TWICE on Saturday and I'm going again today in a few hours. If you and Katie need a twilight buddy i'd be glad to come with you!!
Hi Sarah! We missed you on Saturday at lunch. I really haven't seen you for months! I loved Twilight too, although I don't like the actor that plays Jacob. He wasn't cute enough for me. It was done really well, though, huh! Glad you had fun!
Post a Comment