Friday, November 7, 2008

f.h.e.

i promise that after this post i am done with posting halloween festivities until next year! we had the busiest, but funnest october and this was our final halloween event (thanks to alan getting sick on halloween night and not being able to go a party...sorry again abs.) last monday my parents, sister, brother and his girlfriend came out to daybreak for a little chick-fil-a and pumpkin carving. al and i had already carved pumpkins this year but our's were gross and shriveled-up so we needed fresh pumpkins for our front porch on halloween night!


at the patch
getting started
our masterpiece's
0ur freaky evil goblin-thing, katie's cute ghost, bud & eliza's skeleton

i'm so sad halloween is over, i seriously love october. until next year i guess!

PS-Yea for this being my 100th post! Ive never stuck with something for so long...especially not journaling (I probably have less than 100 journal entries total for the past 23 years.) Hopefully I can keep it up!

3 comments:

Travelin'Oma said...

Congratulations on 100 posts! Keep going for sure. Even if you didn't, though, you've got 100 great memories all nicely illustrated and available at the click of a button. Blogging is an awesome type of journal/scrapbook/communication combination. I love the pumpkins!

Jeff and Mallory said...

Your pumpkins look great!

Kirkland's said...

Wow, lots of festivities for you guys in October! I'm decorating your Grandma's house tomorrow!