Sunday, November 2, 2008

annual halloween parties

Last Saturday, October 25th, we went to two of our annual Halloween parties...one with Alan's family and another with my friends, both were so fun. I seriously cant believe I'm posting these pictures because we looked SO gross, well I did at least (brown long hair with bangs is not a good look on me!)--but it's the memories that count I guess!

First we went to the family party at Al's aunt's house and it was a lot of fun with some awesome costumes. I really wish I would have taken more pictures because there were some way good costumes, but here are a few....

Al, me, Mal and Jadi aka Zack, Kelly, Jessie and AC Slater from Saved By The Bell
Al's dad was the joker--it was freaky!
Al's cute grandparents

Next we headed over to The Whitney's for Annie and Megan's party that they throw every year. We had a hypnotist come and it was hilarious! I haven't laughed that hard in the longest time (maybe it was because the guy "hypnotized" the audience to laugh a lot during the show?!), but seriously-I was dying! Some of the highlights were Brooke's belly dance, Nate's amazing dance while modeling a huge stuffed animal snake and Jeff and Dan's ballet!

Zack and Kelly
High School Friends
Daybreak Friends
The entire group
Since I don't have kids of my own I have to blog about my friends cute kids!!
Graham the Caterpillar, Tessa the Tiger and Tayci the Lady Bug

Thanks Whitney's and Crockett's! Cant wait until next year!

8 comments:

Tibett said...

You guys had great costumes! I'm glad you had a fun Halloween. I'm sad I never see you anymore...how are things?

Lauren Rawlings said...

Oh my gosh you and Al's costumes are awesome. haha I love it.

jennifer metcalf said...

sarah- youu and alan are great!!! i love your costume. how are you. im doing well. i love looking at your blog. you are one of my favorite people.
jenny

Jeff and Mallory said...

You guys look awesome!

Keri Cannon said...

I still can't get over how much I love your costumes! They are hilarious!

Keri Cannon said...

I will totally look into it b/c that is somewhere Tay and I are always talking about. Wouldn't Tahiti be a dream? Especially before we have little kiddies running around!

MacKenzie said...

Sarah, I was just looking at your blog and first of all, I love the Halloween costumes! Such a great idea! Also, how do you know Willie and Kelly Mullin? I noticed you had their blog on your list of blogs. She is a really good friend of my sister, Marny. Small world :)

Jordan said...

That was fun. It was good to see you guys. I loved your costumes. I was obsessed with Saved by the Bell.