Monday, November 17, 2008

me, myself and i

  • I am: a wife, daughter, sister, Miamaid advisor, friend, neighbor.
  • I think: about the future.
  • I know: that everything will be ok in the end.
  • I want: to go out of town.
  • I have: the best family and friends in the world.
  • I dislike: blue cheese.
  • I miss: being young and carefree.
  • I fear: losing the people who are most important to me.
  • I feel: nervous to start a new job.
  • I hear: other people in my office working.
  • I smell: nothing.
  • I crave: sushi.
  • I usually: wake up. work. eat dinner. watch tv. repeat.
  • I cry: when im frustrated or overwhelmed.
  • I search: blogs, the MLS, ebay, google.
  • I wonder: what will happen.
  • I regret: some decisions ive made.
  • I wish: i was in shape.
  • I love: my family, friends, neighborhood, movies, food.
  • I care: about my family and friends.
  • I always: have to get 8 hours of sleep, at least!
  • I worry: about what will happen.
  • I am not: on time, EVER.
  • I remember: nothing, i have the worst memory.
  • I believe: in the gospel.
  • I sing: songs from musicals.
  • I argue: when im frustrated.
  • I write: on my blog...ive never been so good at the journaling thing.
  • I win: sometimes.
  • I lose: at a lot of games, probably because i am not very competitive.
  • I don't understand: a lot of things.
  • I can usually be found: at work or my house.
  • I need: to go shopping.
  • I forget: everything.
  • I am happy: when im with my family and friends.
I Tag: Mal, Kim, Linds, Brina, Mall, Meghan.

4 comments:

Marty & Meghan Rich said...

K we are so alike..

melissa said...

what is your new job? congrats and good luck! i don't know what your schedule will be but we should try to get together with meg soon. Let me know when a good time would be is, i am open whenever!

Travelin'Oma said...

This is a great get-to-know-you-better list. Thanks for posting it!

Jeff and Mallory said...

Anytime you want to go to sushi I am totally there. Being married to a vegetarian can be hard sometimes for that reason!