Thursday, April 24, 2008

Happy...Not so Happy

Although nothing "blog-worthy" has happened lately, I am sick of looking at my Diet Coke post--so here's a few things I have to be happy about right now...


-My new laptop! After our fiasko a few weeks ago with our computer crashing, we purchased a new computer that I love...and we got an awesome deal on a great computer which made me even happier! It's complete with a built-in camera, and although its not as cool as a Mac and doesnt distort my face, I still think its cool.
-I havent had a Diet Coke since I posted about it!
-My little sister won her election! We worked hard making dang cute posters, shirts and stuff to hand out and it was well worth it! Good job Mary-Kate!
-Al's birthday is on Saturday! And although he absolutely hates birthday's for some reason, I love them! So Im excited to celebrate his 27th.
-Speaking of loving birthday's...mine is next week and my mom just ordered me a bunch of new clothes that Im very excited about!
-Carly got voted off Idol...Ive never liked her.
-GREY'S starts tonight! Cant wait.
-Im eating dinner at the Lion House tomorrow for my grandma's 75th b-day...yum!
-So You Think You Can Dance starts on May 22nd!

On another note, a few things that I'm not so happy about right now are...


-I have the worst cold or allegies (not sure what one) and I couldnt sleep last night because of my stuffy nose.
-Its snowing! Im so sick of this weird weather.
-Noelle left The Bachelor, sad. I thought she was darling!
-Work...who likes to work anyway?

I guess its a good thing that my "happy" list is longer than my "not so happy" list. Well there you have it, a pointless post to take place of my other pointless post!

7 comments:

Danielle said...

as long as the happies outweigh the not so happies, you are a happy person!! at least you know it's always colder in minnesota :)

Abby and Ryann said...

Something I'm not so happy about is that you might not be coming to St. George! I was SO excited to hang out with you. :( If you can't come, then Vegas is a must! And can we please do dinner next week for your birthday? Love you!

melissa said...

tell your sister congrats! i'm excited for her.

Travelin'Oma said...

Congratulations to Katy!

jessica said...

You got a recipe blog up! I'm totally going to check it out!

Kirkland's said...

Loved your post...we share the same likes and dislikes, Carly, Noelle, Grey's and SYTYCD. Kudos on the no diet coke!

Tibett said...

You are so funny, Sarah! Sounds like you have alot to look forward to. A bunch of new clothes from mom would be enough to make me happy too! What day is your birthday?