I know it seems like I post about movies a lot but I really don't know why. I rarely go see movies in the theater and its not like I try to seek-out upcoming movies, I just love movie previews and I get very excited about them for some reason. I'm weird I know! So anyways...I just found out that one of my favorite books is being made into a movie! It is set to release on Feb. 13 2009 and I cant wait. If you haven't read this book, or series of books, you really should, it is hilarious and very entertaining! You will laugh out loud and get very frustrated at times.

The cute Isla Fisher is playing Rebecca Bloomwood and I think she's a great choice. I know that all you Shopaholic lovers will be very excited about this too!

6 comments:
Sarah! I LOVE shopaholic and always wondered when they were going to make the movie. Last night I just finished Shopaholic & Baby. Loved it!!
I get SO excited about previews, too! I watch them all the time on "On Demand"...Maybe I will have to see if I can find this one!
Shopaholics Anonymous announced this at our meeting! (Just kidding. I don't go to the meetings.)
love those books...i can't wait either...
thanks for the 411. i love these books too. am excited for the movie! what a darling girl.
Oh my gosh!! I love this! I had no idea and these are my favorite books. That is something to look forward to! Love you
Post a Comment