Monday, January 7, 2008

what city do you belong in?

You Belong in New York City

You're the energetic, ambitious type.
And only NYC is fast enough for you.
Maybe you'll set yourself up with a killer career
Or simply take in all the city has to offer.

thanks to becky, i saw this and thought itd be fun to see where i belong. since i love new york, my results to the quiz are great for me! where do you belong?

5 comments:

jessica said...

I am going to take the quiz! I hope I belong in NYC! It is my dream to belong there ;)

Cute new posts..You have such cute friends, you guys are awesome to get together so much. Lucky you.

meg bags said...

I shall do this. I want to know what city I belong it!! If I do belong in New York we should go there and see Grease, Wicked, and Lion king!!

meg bags said...

Just took it, and I belong in PARIS!!! Now I have to fulfill my dream and go there and tour all through Europe. But I will also go to New York with you.

The Robinson Family said...

Sar...
So i am so blog retarded and really want to change the look of my site. If you have a chance would you mind emailing me how you change yours to always look so cute. I would appreciate it! Our email is uncrobinsons@yahoo.com. Much love.

Abby and Ryann said...

I want to do this! I'm pretty sure that after leaving in NYC I wouldn't belong there... love you! Freak I miss you. Call me back!