Saturday, January 26, 2008

little katie



so....my cutest little sister katie has been a member of her high school student government for the last two years and has loved it. next year will be her senior year and she wants to run for student body secretary. she really wants to be a student body officer, or SBO, as opposed to a class officer. so this is where all of you come in.

she is in desperate need for a great campaign slogan. she begins her campaigning in march and wants to start getting prepared.

her sophomore year campaign was, "Will work for Senate," and she put up posters made out of a cardboard box with pictures of her looking homeless...it was way funny and original. for her junior year she did something with ipods and her posters looked like nanos. that was clever too.

SO...what should be her campaign slogan this year? she needs to do posters and a skit to run for SBO. if ANY of you have ANY ideas at all PLEASE let me know!

2 comments:

jessica said...

how fun! I have no idea, but I will keep it in mind!!

jen said...

I will be thinking... I just wanted to comment on WICKED too!! I am the biggest musical junkie around! I wish you were going to NYC to see b/c we are in April!! I'm so excited too! Have you seen Hairspray, just saw it ( on DVD, wish on Broadway) last night..you would like it, I bet!