Thursday, January 24, 2008

here i come

those of you who know me really well know that im obsessed with musicals. really...i wish i lived in one. they give me the chills. i love the music, the dancing, the whole thing.

ever since i first heard about wicked ive been dying to see it. this past summer we went to california with my family and my parents and sisters went a few days earlier than everyone else. the night before i got there my parents and sisters went to see it...without me! i was distraught about it for the rest of the trip. luckily for me they bought the soundtrack. this is where the obsession with wicked began. we listened to the cd the entire trip and i swear i havent stopped listening to it since.

alan has never been in to musicals so he's never wanted to go with me. but after months and months of begging he decided to suprise me for christmas with tickets! at the time, we werent sure when we would be able to go because it depended on work and the availablity of my grandmas condo.

but today we booked the tickets and its a done deal! we are going at the beginning of march with my parents and i honestly cant wait! i'll be counting down the days. wicked here i {finally} come!

8 comments:

Hillary said...

Oh you will LOVE it! After months of listening to the CD and bugging Brian, he surprised me with tickets for graduation last May. It was so fun to see it, even though the singers weren't quite as good as the CD. Have fun!

Jake said...

You will love it even more because you had to wait!

Becky said...

You will LOVE it!!! It is the best!

Team Box! said...

hah, we are so much the same, I love how we love our musicals!!! I wish I could go see it with you, no fair!! Is it here?

meg bags said...

mom and dad are going now? no fair I want in. wicked is the best play ever!!!!!!!

Jordan said...

You will love it. It is so good. me and zac saw it in new york last year. It is amazing.

mama jo said...

that will be alot of fun...give us a call..

Anonymous said...

I am going March 26th for the third time!! I am so excited and you will love it. I didn't know that we shared an obsession for musicals. You should see what is on my IPOD. Love ya