Wednesday, January 9, 2008

not going so well

ok, so you know how one of my new years resolutions is to work-out? ya well its not going so well. i was planning on going this morning but i "accidentally" didnt wake up. and so then i decided that i would go tonight but do i feel like it? no. i'd rather blog about it instead!

i guess you could say that im so not motivated in this area. is the eating healthy thing going good? of course not, especially when i eat almost an entire chocolate orange and a bunch of m & m's for lunch. on top of that i work from home in my bed. can anyway say lazy?

so yesterday i was watching good things utah and they talked about THIS awesome website. its a free website where you put in your weight, age, height and what goals you want to accomplish (lose weight or maintain a healthy lifestyle). you can then print meal plans and specific exercises to help you accomplish your goal.

i just signed up and am ready to get healthy. starting tomorrow of course!

4 comments:

Ashlee said...

I know what you mean! I do the same thing! Its hard to stay motivated.. I'm for sure going to check out that website! What do you do for work since you work at home!?!?!
Ashlee

The Perry's said...

I think you should just enjoy the fact that you get to sleep in! You may not ever get the chance to again in your life after you start a family or get a new job. Live it up for you and me cause I have to go to work every stinkin' day!

Unknown said...

I'm terrible about going to the gym too! good luck with all of your other resolutions! the website you found sounds like it will help!

Anonymous said...

Thank you love!! We need to get together soon!