I must admit that I have lived in UT my entire life and gone up to Brighton Ski Resort during the summers, but I had never walked around Silver Lake! So one night we decided to go and I am SO glad we did - it was BEAUTIFUL! The perfect little walk for a summer's night, it would be perfect for kids too, so GO!
How can you not be obsessed with Utah and the mountains?! So beautiful!
Two of the FIVE moose we saw! We saw two driving up the canyon and three at Silver Lake!
Hopefully we'll head up there again when the leaves start to change!
2 comments:
I love walking around Silver Lake! one of my favorite spots. you've inspired me to make sure I do it this year before the snow flies!
So pretty. We have lots more exploring on our list for next year!
Post a Comment