Sunday, September 15, 2013

More Summer Runs

I'm sure everyone out there is so sick of looking at sunrise pictures, but the beautiful morning sky really is what gets me out of bed each morning to run and I don't want to forget the beauty I see every morning!


One morning the sunrise shining on the temple was so gorgeous!






Love running around the lake






I seriously can't believe that this is my neighborhood!


The weekend before my half I ran 12.5 miles down Big Cottonwood to prepare and the sun shining on the mountains was so pretty - gorgeous scenery makes running so much fun!



I ran the Wastach Stake 5k and apparently I won winner for 1st Female and 1st in my age division - it was pretty easy since everyone running was about 50 years old :)


Last the best - 80's run for Kylee's bday! So funny, lots of honks and stares, but so worth it! 

1 comment:

Katie said...

So pretty! One of these days I'll be out there early in the AM to see this view in person :)