We had such a good new years weekend. I took my last 1.5 PTO days and it was so nice to have a loooong weekend. We had fun, went to a million movies, went out to eat, did lots of spring cleaning - taking down Christmas, cleaning out our garage and basement, slept in, stayed up late. It was perfect.
On NYE, we went to my parents with my fam for a hot dog roast and a special edition of Bagley New Years Eve Bingo with lots of fun prizes.
On NYE, we went to my parents with my fam for a hot dog roast and a special edition of Bagley New Years Eve Bingo with lots of fun prizes.
Celebrating at midnight!
2011 didn't quite start off the best - well actually it started off great announcing we were pregnant, and then a few weeks later the inevitable happened. But after all of that passed, 2011 was actually such a fun year. Probably one of the best! We did so many fun things, kept so busy, and grew so much as a couple an individuals. Ok, I'm starting to get cheesy!
In 2011....
We had not one, but two weddings in our families.
We got one, two, three & four nephews!
Al turned the big 3-0!
We went on a few trips: here, here, here, here, here, here, here
A tv show came to our neighborhood
Flew around SLC in a tiny plane
Celebrated FIVE years of marriage bliss :)
Went to the best summer party imaginable
You got to know me a little better
Started a new Christmas tradition with my cousins
and more!
We are now looking forward to what 2012 will bring! It's going to be a good year, I can feel it. Whether we get all the things we want, or not, it's still going to be fun. We have a lot of things to look forward to and some risks we are going to take that will hopefully be good and pay off in the end. Im excited to see what 2012 is going to bring us!
Here's to a new year!
2011 didn't quite start off the best - well actually it started off great announcing we were pregnant, and then a few weeks later the inevitable happened. But after all of that passed, 2011 was actually such a fun year. Probably one of the best! We did so many fun things, kept so busy, and grew so much as a couple an individuals. Ok, I'm starting to get cheesy!
In 2011....
We had not one, but two weddings in our families.
We got one, two, three & four nephews!
Al turned the big 3-0!
We went on a few trips: here, here, here, here, here, here, here
A tv show came to our neighborhood
Flew around SLC in a tiny plane
Celebrated FIVE years of marriage bliss :)
Went to the best summer party imaginable
You got to know me a little better
Started a new Christmas tradition with my cousins
and more!
We are now looking forward to what 2012 will bring! It's going to be a good year, I can feel it. Whether we get all the things we want, or not, it's still going to be fun. We have a lot of things to look forward to and some risks we are going to take that will hopefully be good and pay off in the end. Im excited to see what 2012 is going to bring us!
Here's to a new year!

4 comments:
Hey Sara,
No, I don't think you are creepy for commenting on my blog. In fact, I am glad you do! IVF is a tough journey but I am living proof that it works. (we are actually having TWINS!) I would love to help you in answering any questions you might have or just to have someone to vent to that knows what you are going through.
Here is my email address michellemarieross25@gmail.com PLEASE email me with questions, concerns seriously ANYTHING at all!
I will keep you and Al in my prayers. Best of LUCK!!!
Michelle
I feel good about your year as well!! Prayers going your way!
Xoxo
Danielle
I'm excited to see what 2012 holds for you too! Love you!
Kristin
This is going to be a GOOD year:) I am so thankful for the shit I went through in 2011 because it brought me a new friend!!
Post a Comment