December was pure craziness around here but I loved every second of it! I am borderline obsessed with Christmas so I love being busy and taking advantage of all the holiday activities. I am also borderline obsessed with taking pictures as you can tell - I'm thinking my new years resolution should be less picture taking??
I had seen like a million commercials for The Grand America windows and toy store so one night we decided to check it out. The windows weren't so great, but the hunt was fun and the cookie at the end was delish!

I had seen like a million commercials for The Grand America windows and toy store so one night we decided to check it out. The windows weren't so great, but the hunt was fun and the cookie at the end was delish!

On our way home we decided to stop by Christmas Street! I hadn't been there since I was little and I loved it just as much as I remembered.
On to the next event...
Note to self: either (a) actually get ready for work for once, or (b) have a backup outfit and makeup in my car in case the hubs decides to drop off a cute note to your work telling you meet him off the freeway after work for a surprise date night!
I met him there and we went to get our fav sushi at Takashi and then to the David Archuleta Christmas concert! It was such a fun surprise....do I have the best husband or what?! The concert was so fun, I love David's Christmas music and it was so fun being there when he announced that he is going on a mission! Such a good kid!


Last but not least....my mom's birthday!
The entire clan, all 17 of us, got take-out Chinese and the most amazing, delicious, cake from Daniel's Fine Chocolates in Holladay.
After dinner, some of us braved the snow and went to Zoo Lights!
If you haven't been to Zoo Lights, you MUST go. It's so cute and fun, I feel like a little kid running around oohing and awing at all the animals and colorful lights!
Even though it was freezing and snowing, it was so worth it!


5 comments:
You're too cute Sar!
don't stop taking pictures! i love them. looks like you had a fun holiday season.
Why do you always look perfect in every picture? You're my inspiration :)
looks like alot of fun...love seeing all the pictures.
I had sooo much catching up to do.. I LOVED all your posts!!! Can i please be in your family???? You guys are always doing fun stuff!!! Sar, you look GORGEOUS, I swear you AMAZE me!!!
Post a Comment