Ok people, this is my last Christmas post - swear!
Christmas weekend was sooo busy! Christmas Eve Eve we had 2 parties - one with Al's fam and one with mine.
After Al's party we went over to my Aunt Polly's like we do every year. We had Polly's delicious, homemade Chicken Noodle soup, rolls, my mom's amazing Raspberry Pretzel Jello, and more. We stayed all night chatting and playing the Name Game!

Christmas weekend was sooo busy! Christmas Eve Eve we had 2 parties - one with Al's fam and one with mine.
After Al's party we went over to my Aunt Polly's like we do every year. We had Polly's delicious, homemade Chicken Noodle soup, rolls, my mom's amazing Raspberry Pretzel Jello, and more. We stayed all night chatting and playing the Name Game!
Me, Bud and Katie in our "Christmas Reds" as we called it
Christmas morning we woke up and opened our presents - Al definitely spoiled me!
Then we went to church with Al's family, had an amazing assortment of food, opened gifts, and played with our new presents!
After my parents we went to Grandma Lou's with the entire extended fam for a huge dinner. I'm pretty sure I gained 20 lbs this weekend from all the good food!

After dinner, Katie and I made time to decorate a gingerbread house that had been sitting in my car for weeks!
The day after Christmas we got together with my high school friends for dinner at Brooke's house. We weren't able to stay long but it was fun seeing everyone, especially Kristin & Bryson since they were in town from DC.

1 comment:
okay, I have to admit that if I didn't know you and your family to be some of the most amazing, generous, wonderful, awesome people in the world, then I would probably hate you all out of jealousy! You're all so extremely gorgeous! Even though I haven't seen or talked to you in at least a decade, I still love your guts! Remember all those good times we had riding bikes around when we were 11? haha! I'm so lucky I had such an awesome gal like you to grow up with :)
Glad to read that you're doing well!
oh, and I LOVE all the new bagley grand-babies. So cute!
Post a Comment