The week after Christmas we had a couple of "after parties" so we could see the out-of-towner friends.
Jane and Blake had us over for a little get together with the DG clan and we had a blast, not to mention the most amazing homemade cafe rio salads!

Jane and Blake had us over for a little get together with the DG clan and we had a blast, not to mention the most amazing homemade cafe rio salads!


Care came up with the idea of doing a Costco gift exchange and it was so fun and such a good idea! We all came home with something useful from Costco!
I am so lucky to have met such amazing girls in DG! Even though Im the slacker of the group who can never go to things, I still know that I will be friends with these girls for life. I miss all you out of towners and love when I get to see you! Thanks Janers for the fun party, good luck in Singapore, Al and I just may have to take a trip there to visit! :)
The next night we got together with my high school friends and we got to see Kristin who was in town from Boston! It was so fun seeing her twice in a few months! The night of this party was a horrible snow storm so we didnt stay for long but these girls are my very best friends and I dont know where I would be without them. We may fight like sisters (Brina!), but we are there for each other through thick and thin and I love you all! Thanks for hosting Brooke!
I have been sooo blessed with the amazing friends through my life, thank you all for everything!!
2 comments:
Cute! I hope that I can stay bff's with my high school friends forever too!
I love that you posted this!! I have been meaning to post December pics for so long.
LOVE your gutz. DG brought us together so I love that too ;). Mwah.
Post a Comment