Christmas Eve is probably one of my favorite nights of the year, and this year was even better because I had work off that day so we could be home and get things ready for Christmas!
Later that afternoon we went over to The Hogan's for dinner, Christmas PJ's and The Grinch.
After that we would normally have gone to my Aunt Polly's for homemade chicken noodle soup and games but she got sick this year and we couldnt go! It was the first time since I can remember that I wasnt at Aunt Polly's on Christmas Eve! So we moved the party to my parents house and tried to recreate our traditional night!

Later that afternoon we went over to The Hogan's for dinner, Christmas PJ's and The Grinch.
After that we would normally have gone to my Aunt Polly's for homemade chicken noodle soup and games but she got sick this year and we couldnt go! It was the first time since I can remember that I wasnt at Aunt Polly's on Christmas Eve! So we moved the party to my parents house and tried to recreate our traditional night!
We missed the cousins who werent there but glad that some of them made it!
Thanks for the fun party mom and dad!
Thanks for the fun party mom and dad!

2 comments:
Cute post sissy! I want it to be Christmas again!
I was so sorry about being sick and not having you all over this year! I'm so grateful your mom and dad for having the party at their house. Glad you had such a good Christmas.
Post a Comment