Friday, January 21, 2011

Christmas Day

So Christmas Eve is my favorite night of the year and Christmas Day is my favorite day of the year, and this year's Christmas was beyond amazing!

We woke up and did our own little Christmas, which Al definitely spoiled with some DVD's, the most comfortable moccasins in the world-I literally cannot take them off, and a gorgeous ring that I love. I gave him a bunch of DVD's and a Nook because he is a huge reader. After that we went up to my parents for presents and her amazing sticky buns.


The tradition sibling pic on the stairs lined up by age.



Christmas jammies from my mom!

After we got SPOILED by my parents (thank you parents, you did WAY too much for us!) we went to Grandma Lou's for the traditional Rawlings Family Brunch. I look forward to this brunch all year long because there is sooo much amazing food! I stuff myself sick everytime!










That afternoon we went to The Hogan's to get SPOILED again, play games, visit his grandparents and eat more of course!

We had the perfect Christmas and I cant thank my family enough for everything!

1 comment:

meg bags said...

Sad!!! This makes me miss Christmas! We had a good time!