Over the 24th of July we took our annual trip to Grand Teton National Park with my mom's side of the family. And once again, it did not disappoint!
We ate dinner at Leek's Marina a few times.
Went on a few boat rides out to Mount Moran at sunset
Woke up and got right out on the lake
More pizza at Leek's
Ice cream at Colter Bay
Shakes and games at Jackson Lake Lodge
All day every day was spent on the banana...

skiing...
and wake-boarding....if this isn't the most gorgeous backdrop I don't know what is
Cute mom and pops
Jenny Lake
Eating at Mangy Moose in Teton Village
Gorgeous Katie
More rides out to Mount Moran
Reading, making bracelets and hanging out on the "beach"
Yippy I-O Candy



9 comments:
such cute photos, sar. jackson will always seem like 'your family's' place to me, even still when we go there! and it seems like all of your vacation pics could be in a j crew magazine. you guys are beauties and i love miss katie's new haircut too! xo.
looks like you had a great time! cute pictures of everybody.
Cute pics! What a cute group of girls! Some of those pictures on the lake were beautiful! I love Jackson!
Ohh, I LOVE the tetons, such a fun trip. It looks like you guys had an amazing time! And I love your pink/coral swimsuit, it's super cute.
gorgeous pics...of the scenery and of all of you..
Beautiful pics! I miss the real mountains!
Looks like such a fun trip my friend! I am so jealous! You have a beautiful family! P.S. can you teach me how to boondoggle?????
hey sarah! thanks for visiting my blog and entering my giveaway!! guess what?? you totally won! let me know if there is something from my shop you'd like as your prize and i will send it your way!
thanks!
cute cute pictures..you bagley girls are pretty dang gorgeous!! Happy you guys had so much fun.
Post a Comment