A few weeks ago I was able to go up to girls camp with our young women. Did you hear that people, WAS ABLE! I didnt have to get dragged up there like I did when I was younger! I was actually really excited to go this year. Mainly because we got to go to the amazing Heber Valley Camp, with CABINS and running water. That is my kind of camping!


Each ward had a choose a Superhero to be for the week and we were the Teenage Mutant Ninja Ladies


Only six of our girls were able to go to camp so we shared a campsite with another ward and we had so much fun with them. My absolute favorite part of camp is singing camp songs, and we sang for hours!


Me and our camp director

Who says that the leaders cant have a secret stash of DC in their cars?


Edward and Bella made their appearance at camp each day dressed up as something different!

Me, Suzy and Stacie-The Presidency minus Tiff

It was cute Suzy's birthday while we were there so we tried to make her feel extra special!

I am able to serve with the best leaders around, Im pretty sure we have more fun than the girls!

Me and my girls! YW is the best calling!

My last night there :( We roasted the biggest marshmellows I had ever seen-they were amazing! I couldnt stay the entire week because of work and I was suprisingly sad to leave!
7 comments:
So fun!! I loved the girls in your ward... and that Nacho Libre pic or whatever of you is hilarious! XOXO
I bet you guys did have more fun than the girls...Stacie and suzy are hilarious! Too cute
you look way too cute to be camping!!! You are such a doll. I miss you.. Ice cream???
Girls camp (as a leader) got more and more fun every year. Now that I don't go, it gets more and more fun in my memory. What a fun calling!
Looks like you all had a blast! I love the Edward & Bella sayings.
Why wasn't Heber Valley Camp around when we were that age??
Looks fun!!! Cute pictures you look gorgeous even when your camping.
Post a Comment