for valentines/presidents day weekend we went to jackson hole! it was such a needed and fun getaway. i love al so much and am so grateful for him. i really dont know what i'd do without him! more pics to come when im not lazy.
Wow, I was really behind on all your posts! I'm glad you had a fun weekend in Jackson. The antlers look so pretty lit up like that! Also Buddy's wedding looked so pretty and fun. I loved Eliza's dress! Finally a Bagley sister-in-law.
6 comments:
You guys are so cute! Cool picture!
cool cool picture! love it!
ps. the snuggy was given to me as a joke, but i totally LOVE IT!
What a fun Valentine's! Love the picture! see you tomorrow!
Sars that is so pretty! I've never seen the famous antlers lit up!
Wow, I was really behind on all your posts! I'm glad you had a fun weekend in Jackson. The antlers look so pretty lit up like that! Also Buddy's wedding looked so pretty and fun. I loved Eliza's dress! Finally a Bagley sister-in-law.
that picture is so pretty! good for you guys to get away...i'm jealous! i wish it were that easy.
Post a Comment