Sunday, February 15, 2009

Buddy & Eliza Bagley: 2.10.09

Well my big brother finally tied the knot and their wedding day was absolutely perfect!!
It started off with snow, which made their pictures SO pretty and white!
Katie, me and Megan before we left for the temple
Mr. and Mrs. Thomas Bagley!!
Even though it was FREEZING outside it was so gorgeous with the fresh snow
Bud and his sisters
Her bouquet--Eliza, her sister-in-law, her mom and her sister did all the flowers themselves. I love the broach!

The cake. I love the 'B' on the top---Eliza really didnt forget a detail! Everything looked amazing!
I love this...her grandparents wedding picture, my parents, Bud & Eliza's engagement picture, her parents, my grandparents
Her candy table was DARLING


The favors at each place setting--a blue Anthro bowl with Chippers from Paradise Bakery
Instead of doing a sign-in book they had everyone write down a memory or wish for them, I loved that idea
The Bagley Girls
Eating dinner
Benj giving his famous speech--it was hilarious!
Me, Kate and Meg again...Brooke I never know where you are when we take pictures!
Lize and I
Me and Al
All the boys decorated their car, it was pretty funny

It was such a fun wedding and I am so happy for them! Eliza and her cute friends didn't miss a detail when planning and setting everything up. It was fun getting to know her friends and family better.

Now they are off on their honeymoon in Hawaii, I am so jealous!

Congrats again you guys and welcome to our crazy family Eliza!

10 comments:

Erin Spenc said...

Good for Buddy. We are so excited for them.
Oh, and what was Benji's famous speech? Jordan said he's interested.

Katie Torriente: said...

What a beautiful wedding! I love all the little details and her dress is amazing!

Becky said...

You look beautiful as ever Sarah! How did your hair grow so fast??! I am pulling on mine just trying to get it to grow! Any words of advice?

Tibett said...

Wow! What a beautiful wedding! Congrats to buddy and his new wife! I'm excited to see you on Friday!

Keri Cannon said...

What a gorgeous wedding! I love the blue! Her dress is also very pretty!

Polly said...

the wedding was beautiful. it was fun to see buddy so happy. Eliza was the perfect bride and we were happy to be a part of it all.

jen said...

Please tell them congrats! It looks absolutely beautiful... I la la love the Breakfast at Tiffany's theme! I'm so not surprised though that Eliza thought of everything, I don't even know her that well, but I remember that she was always so put together! Well tell them to start that blog now! ;)

mama jo said...

yea! for bud and eliza...they look very happy..it looked like a beautiful wedding..

Jeff and Linz said...

Yeah Buddy is married!! What a beautiful wedding! I loved her blue color, really fun!

marta said...

simply stunning. what a beautiful dress and all the blue accents are so cute. what a stylish bride.

sarah, i love that you take such great photos at all these fun events, i get to feel like i am there! thanks.