A few weeks ago I had to quit my job to move on to bigger and better things. Ive only worked there since February but I really have made life-long friends that I'm going to miss so much. The last few days before I left I didn't have a ton of work to do because I had turned it all over to other people, but luckily my friend Rob got a new Mac with an awesome camera to keep me entertained!



Meg I already miss you SO much!! We had way too much fun at work, and running down Redwood after work trying not to get attacked by freaks. I miss venting to you about life {and work} and instant messaging you all day every day. Luckily we have text and email! Rob I miss you too if your reading this, but I miss Buddy Daniels more. My new job is good, far from home and not as flexible, and I don't like the people as much but hopefully it'll get better. I just hate starting a new job and learning all new stuff. I am SO overwhelmed right now and I will probably cry everyday next week when the girl who is training me leaves and I'm all alone! But its a good job and I couldn't pass up the opportunity. Wish me luck!
5 comments:
What are you doing now? I also hate new jobs, the not feeling comfortable and asking a ton of questions. Love your family pics, you guys are beauties!
I am sure it will get better! That is always hard though, let me know if you need anything!
I miss you!!!! Work has not been the same without you :(
Good luck with your new job!
good luck..what are you going to be doing? where is it?
Post a Comment