Monday, December 15, 2008

Congrats Bud and Eliza!!

I have to give a shout out to my big brother Buddy and his new fiance' Eliza! They got engaged on Saturday and I couldn't be more excited! I just LOVE Eliza and am SO excited to have her as a sister. Buddy totally surprised the whole fam and didnt tell any of us he was doing it!

They went to dinner at the Joseph Smith Memorial Building and then went on a walk around Memory Grove (where they used to go all of the time when Eliza lived right by it). Bud had his friend decorate the bridge with flowers and stuff and then he did it!

I love you guys and I am so excited to welcome Eliza to the fam! CONGRATULATIONS!



Bud got this crystal flower on his mission in the Czech Republic and that's where he put the ring.

Bud and Chris

PS-Does anyone have, or know of, a good digital camera for under $300 that they recommend?? Please let me know!

9 comments:

Travelin'Oma said...

Awesome!! Congratulations to your whole family!

Willie said...

That's awesome! I knew this day was coming, but of course Bud played it down. We're so excited!

Tibett said...

How exciting! Sarah, please tell Buddy congrats from me and my family. It's funny, because Brit proposed to his wife in almost the same place!

Polly said...

Beautiful post! Congrats to Buddy and Eliza!

jen said...

YaY!!! I'm so happy for them! Please send them our congrats and lets go celebrate!!

Emilee Porter said...

That is so exciting Sar. Will you please tell Buddy congratulations from me. He looks so happy - and he deserves it!

The Robinson Family said...

That post made me sooo happy! Yeah Buddy! Please tell him congrats from me and his fiance is beautiful! The is seriously so fun!

kelly said...

that is sooo exciting!

Erin Spenc said...

Yay! When's the big day?