Wednesday, December 3, 2008

i CANT wait

LOST--we watched all the dvd's this year and I cant wait for season 5!

THE BACHELOR--yea for Jason!

THE CITY--LOVE Whitney

Seriously what would i do without tv?

6 comments:

Brando and Annie said...

I agree I am so excited for all those shows! I need to catch up on lost we only made it through season 1 and need to finish the rest. Do you know anyone who has the other seasons? Let me know!

the johansen's said...

We have been catching up on Lost this whole year too! We just finished Season 3 last week! It's so addicting, I love it!! I also can't wait for the Bachelor! Oh TV!

Jeff and Mallory said...

Tell me about it! I love TV! We plan everything around what is on TV that night! I miss you guys it seems like i havent seen any of you forever!

Unknown said...

Um, I think I'd probably die without my tv. Seriously.

melissa said...

i totally agree! my problem is i watch all my shows in the middle of the night when i'm nursing and end up falling asleep and missing most of it :) if you haven't started 24 you need to! we are on season 4 and it is AWESOME.

can you believe deanna and jessie broke up?

Copinga's said...

I am totally with you!!! TV has made somewhat of a comeback since the days of Friends! I know who the girl from Utah that will be on the Bachelor so hopefully it all goes good and ONE couple can stay together after a few months!